Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
During these extraordinary times of Coronavirus, SRSA is fully operational and well-prepared to handle our clients’ needs. It is our plan for our main office to remain open as long as we are allowed to do so by the governmental authorities, but we will be staffed with limited (mostly essential) personnel only. The remainder of our staff—including property managers and engineers—will be available and on-call 24/7, working remotely. To protect our employees, we will certainly follow all appropriate protocols of the CDC and the World Health Organization.
To be able to continue to provide our normal level of professional services, we will implement the following operational plans:
- Office access will be limited and all non-essential employees will work from home. They are prepared to work remotely and securely and will be available on-call to serve you. They can be contacted at their regular email address and phone number, which will be forwarded to their cell phone.
- Our sales force will continue to work and will be available through their regular email address and phone numbers and will continue to stay in contact with property owners and clients.
- We will utilize virtual meetings and conference calls to conduct daily business and minimize face to face meetings. We will also utilize our Rapid Cast text program to stay in regular communication with the tenants.
- Our property managers and engineers will perform drive-by property inspections and keep owners informed of property conditions.
- We will continue to provide complete accounting services, as all of our financial programs are online and cloud based and can be utilized remotely.
Our managed properties will remain open and operating, as allowed by the governmental authorities. We are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities to our clients and to assisting you through these challenging times.
This is an unparalleled situation for all of us and we value your understanding, patience and confidence in our firm. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to your regular SRSA contact(s), if you have any questions, issues or concerns.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy during this unprecedented event.
SRSA Commercial Real Estate | SRSA Gulf South Management
Office: (504) 831-2363
← Back to News Home